Gotta be Lacoste

Sole Sister: NATASHA
Student/Actress
Toronto, Canada

During winter I decided to buy boots that would keep my feet from freezing and be fashionable at the same time. I found black boots at a Lacoste store that were perfect !
The boots were also very useful for putting outfits together without finding a perfect shoe each time. My Lacoste boots were perfect for denim skinny jeans, skirts, and dresses of any colour. It was easy to wake up in the morning to put outfits together.
Gotta be Lacoste!

~ 1 Beautiful footprints: ~

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Friday, May 07, 2010 said...

Natasha, I don' think I can afford Lacoste for Iman, but I love the look of them and love your sense of style.

Thanks for sharing.


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template