The Versatile Blogger Award



Hello to all my Sole Sisters,

Chris J a lovely blogger has bestowed the Sole Sisters Collective with a blog award...the Versatile Blogger Award...sounds so neat huh? Chris J's blog At My Soiree is a great read because she covers a wide range of topics with great insight. You have a great blog Chris, and I am awaiting your shoe story (no pressure).

The conditions of this award are that:

1. The recipient must thank the bestower of the award

Firstly, thank you so much for bestwoing this award to the Sole Sisters Chris, I am very happy that you consider us a versatile group.

2. Share seven things about self.

1. I hate to sleep alone at night (it is terrifying)
2. I always sleep with my closet door closed
3. I eat way too many beets and jalapeno peppers
4. I like to read 3 or 4 books at a  time
5. I love jewelry
6. I have never tried yoga (people are always shocked)
7. Like Chris, I hate sharing the kitchen..when I do it gets me in a really bad mood

3. Bestow the award on 15 newly-discovered, or followed blogs.
Chris, I will be a bit unconventional and bestow this award to every single Sole Sister who has contributed so far.


 Sole Sisters with Blog Links: (in no particular order)
-->















 Thanks so much Chris.

- Salma



~ 6 Beautiful footprints: ~

Colette S says:
at: Friday, July 09, 2010 said...

It is most appreciated darling.

Thank you.

Khedegah says:
at: Saturday, July 10, 2010 said...

Salam sis,
Mubarook!:) thanks for passing on:) mashALLAH...... My first award:) k x

Wafa says:
at: Saturday, July 10, 2010 said...

your blog do deserve the award. it 's an amazing blog :)

i love knowing more about you:)

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Saturday, July 10, 2010 said...

Callie~ YOU are a great Sole Sister.

Khedegah, hun 2 awards have been bestowed to the sole sisters...go back 2 pages.

Wafa~ salam sis, thanks a lot. Hope you are doing much better. Insha'Allah you will become a sole sister(?)

UmmAbdulAziz says:
at: Saturday, July 10, 2010 said...

assalam alaikum Salma
Thank you Salma, it feels so good to be awarded ;)

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Sunday, July 11, 2010 said...

Thanks for being so graceful and sharing your story with us all.


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template