I   want to dance with somebody
Sole Sister: Maya
Technician, Mother, Student
Los Angeles, California


I haven't danced since my wedding day, can you believe it? Of course I did it because that's what you do, dance and celebrate with those you love. It was a good day.  Looking back, it feels as if I did all the dancing, I would never do again. My father used to danced with me when I was a little girl, however, I haven't had the guts or the spirit to free myself and be that little girl, or that young bride, dancing into her future.


Here's to change and reliving my wedding day.



~ 2 Beautiful footprints: ~

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Monday, January 17, 2011 said...

Thanks so much for sharing Maya...happy dancing.

Khedegah says:
at: Friday, September 12, 2014 said...

Awww sweet ...did you ????


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template