The Big Boy Place




Brandy Jean
Blog: A Mother's Love  



 This is the spot where I stand and talk. This is the spot where I open the worlds between us and get to know Joseph. This is the tender location I care for and mother. I nurse this spot as I would baby to breast. I am whole when I am here. Parenting the only thing on earth I have... the memorial location. We put our pictures in with him. He knows us so completely. We should have the permanent marker finally in a few weeks and I can't wait to create a little ceremony. Not sure yet what I will say or do but... looking forward to it none the less. Rest that he will have honor. Hope that he will sneak in a little closer to me and love what we chose to put there.

~ 0 Beautiful footprints: ~


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template